If you love Tacori"s engagement rings, fine jewelry and designs...this is the place for you!

I'm posting pictures of my favorite Tacori engagement rings, fine jewelry and other information about Tacori.


Friday, February 8, 2008

Today's Tacori Engagement ring!

I Love Tacori engagement rings!


Today's choice: my favorite diamond engagement ring is this elegant art deco Tacori platinum and diamond engagement ring (style no. 2525).



















Platinum and diamond Engagement Ring, pictured with a princess-cut center stone surrounded by baguette and round pave-set diamonds which continue down the shoulders of the band.

I love the designer look of this engagement ring, with the split shank details, and the pave-set diamonds accenting the center stone in-between the baguettes. This ring looks classic, yet contemporary. I love it.